Booking Terms & Conditions
The by Golf-HotSpots applied Booking Conditions will be indicated on each booking confirmation supplied to our clients once a booking has been confirmed in writing, indicating you cancellation and payment conditions which vary depending on supplier contracts, seasons and type of bookings such as individual or group bookings and can not be transferred from one to another booking unless so stated in the written booking confirmation.
Accepted payment methods are: bank transfer, credit card (VISA & MasterCard) and cash (according to the laws in Spain).
For payment by credit card a credit card authorisation form has to be completed and returned signed, together with a front and back image of the card as well as the copy of the card holders passport or ID.
Please refer to our cookies policy page.
Last updated: April 20, 2020
The information contained on http://www.golf-hotspots.com website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only.
Golf Hot Spots assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall Golf Hot Spots be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. Golf Hot Spots reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
Golf Hot Spots does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
This Disclaimer for Golf Hot Spots is powered by TermsFeed
External links disclaimer
http://www.golf-hotspots.com website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Golf Hot Spots.
Please note that the Golf Hot Spots does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Welcome to http://golf-hotspots.com (the “Site”).We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices through our Contact page. Please send by email for prompt attention.
Please note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you understand accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to us and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that the you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
5. Send your counter notice through our Contact page. Email is highly recommended.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we maintain a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders and make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringments. Those that violate our internal repeat infringer policy will have their colaboration agreement terminated.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.