Golf Holidays in the Canary Islands – a very popular choice
Any traveler will feel immediately welcome in the Canary Islands. You will find:
- A great variety of golf courses
- Numerous hotel complexes at the edge of the sea, with large swimming pools and activities for the everyone;
- Safe, pleasant and well-equipped beaches;
- Promanades boosting with resturants, bars, cafés and entertainment;
- Easy accessible and comfortable islands that transform into the ideal destination for also older people who are seeking peace.
- Warm, nocturnal, sporty, vibrant but also peaceful with beaches…
- Aquatic and thematic parks, shopping centres…
- A wide offer for spending time and having experiences with loved ones and friends.
On the other hand, nature lovers will enjoy themselves intensely due to the variety of landscapes the Canary Islands offer us:
- The enigmatic dry and lunar-like appearance of Lanzarote;
- The mountainous landscapes that we encounter in Tenerife and Gran Canari;
- The austere soft reliefs of Fuerteventura.
Trekking, biking, excursions and activities for all tastes and levels will make a trip to the Canary Islands a unique experience.
And let’s not forget water sports fans: The Canary Islands is a paradise where everyone can do water sports: Sailing, surfing, swimming, indsurfing, canoeing…
There are only a few places in the world that have like the Canary Islands almost as many faces as the travelers.
The Best Golf Holidays Resorts & Hotels
- Melia Hacienda del Conde with the Buenavista Golf Course, Tenerife
- Alhama Golf Resort & Terraces de Alhama Holiday Village
- Hotel Jardin Tecina Golf on La Gomera Island of Tenerife
- Las Madrigueras Golf Resort
- Sandos San Blas Nature & SPA Resort – Golf del Sur – All-inclusive Golf Holidays
Which Canary Island is the Best for Golf Holidays?
…a truly amaizing Golf Holiday haven thanks to its diversity, weather & authenticity. Discover its secret, golf courses & resorts.
Tenerife Golf Holidays offer you a choice of 8 very diverse golf courses, the most authentic carnival. Tenerife’s annual average temperature is 22 degrees. That is why, December and August are closer here than anywhere else.
Tenerife’s golf courses have been designed by golfing greats: Donald Steel, Severiano Ballesteros and Dave Thomas infused each hole with the best of their experience and managed to make the most out of every valley and hillside.
Lovers of good food will also fall in love with the wide variety of fresh products from the sea and the land, which are part of the Canarian recipe book, from fish like the parrot fish, greater amberjack and grouper, to the popular wrinkled potatoes with garlic and oil sauce, good garden products, the traditional gofio – a dish widely eaten across the Islands, made from the grinding and roasting of grains – and, of course, very delicious cheeses that, like renowned Canarian wines, have denominations of origin and numerous international recognitions.
Discover the trendy Canary Islands which, year after year, lure intrepid groups that seek authenticity and magical corners
- Small bars of a more underground environment located on beaches with few crowds,
- Establishments that swing between the popular and the cool, beach festivals,
- Outdoor concerts, sunsets and long nights under the clear Canary sky.