Golf Holidays Costa Blanca – Valencia
Golf Holidays Costa Blanca – Alicante & Valencia
The Costa Blanca in the Valencian Community is the perfect choice for your golf holiday.
For your golf holiday the Costa Blanca’s & Valencia’s main attraction is its climate. It allows golfers to play golf all year round. World champions such as Severiano Ballesteros, José María Olazábal and Jack Nicklaus designed some of the great golf courses. The regions stetches from Castellón to Orihuela. The viriaty of golf courses is great and the choice of good golf hotels is vast.
Golf at the Costa Blanca includes a wide range of high quality golf courses:
- Valencia, with its famous EL SALER Golf course (in the Top 10 European Golf Courses), El Bosque, Escorpion, Foressos
- Bordering in the North with Castellon: The Mediterraneo Golf course, home of Sergio Garcia and the Panoramica Golf course
- Costa Blanca North with the La Galiana Golf Resort, Oliva Nova Golf & Beach Resort, Denia Marriott La Sella Golf Resort, in Benidorm the Melia Villaitana Golf Resort and a few good 9-hole courses like Altea
- Alicante with the Alicante Golf & Hotel, Bonalba & its Golf Hotel, Alenda, Font del Llop,
- Costa Blanca South with Las Colinas Golf & Country Club, the La Finca Golf Resort with its three golf courses, Lo Romero, Vistabella, El Plantio, La Marquesa, and the Real Golf Club Campoamor.
The Costa Blanca, Golf in Alicante & Valencia: one of the most attractive tourist destinations in Europe:
- While travelling along the Costa Blanca all sites are easily reachable via a well developed infrastructure of roads, like the E15 motorway;
- Enjoy vibrant cities like Valencia, Alicante and Benidorm offer many a vide range of attractions, sport activities, seaside resorts, many festivals and events, sight seeing, shopping, restaurants and bars etc.
- Discover its kilometer long white sandy beaches;
- Its gastronomy never fails to impress the traveller: Its famous rice dishes, like Paella, based on the well known Mediterranean diet.
- Its elegant wines stand for the exquisite tastes.
The Costa Blanca is an elite golf destination. Champions like Severiano Ballesteros and José María Olazábal have designed a number of the courses in the province. That maks it a leading international destination for golf lovers. But excellent courses aren’t the only draw of the area. Beyond the quality grass of the greens and fairways, the Costa Blanca is full of
- wonderful accommodation options
- leisure activities
- relaxing experiences
If you’re a beginner, the Costa Blanca is the perfect place to make your debut. The courses have everything you need to get started:
- expert instructors
- rental equipment
- practice facilities
Come to play Golf at the Costa Blanca – learn the basics and start your love affair with the sport!
Costa Blanca a sport lover’s paradise
From windsurfing and kayaking to hiking and cycling, there are plenty of ways to get active. But most importantly, there is golf, and plenty of it.
The province of Alicante is bursting with landscapes, history, culture and sports that are just waiting to be discovered. Come to the Costa Blanca and live an experience like no other.
Kilometre after kilometre of shimmering coastline where you can enjoy the thrill of water sports like windsurfing and scuba diving. Landscapes defined by contrasts that you can explore on foot, reaching the peaks of the mountains. Modern golf facilities where you can leave your stress behind and keep in shape. The Region of Valencia, and the Costa Blanca in particular, is an ideal destination to play your favourite sport.
Spectacular views over the coast and beautiful weather in the Costa Blanca
The beautiful weather in the Costa Blanca means you can enjoy countless games of golf all year round. The courses nestle perfectly into the natural surroundings. Their stunning backdrop put your technical skills to the test. Situated either close to the sea or in the mountains, the courses enjoy over 3,000 hours of sunshine a year, refreshed by the gentle breeze of the Mediterranean.
Still yet to be convinced? Just picture yourself playing your favourite sport as you gaze at spectacular views over the coast or the mountains.