Costa de la Luz Golf Holidays
Costa de la Luz Golf Holidays
Why spend your Golf Holiday at the Costa de la Luz? It’s the right choice!
- The Costa de la Luz golf holidays has become an important golf destination to Spain because of its closeness to the Algarve.
- The combination of a golf holiday while playing golf at the Costa de la Luz as well as at the Algarve, gives this golf destination an additional advantage.
- The Costa de la Luz coast is one of the longest, with more than 200 km of stunning beaches.
- Costa de la Luz got its name due to the bright, vivid light. It highlights the comeliness of its streets, the whitewash of its walls, the golden hue of the dunes and the reflection of the sea.
- Its coastal towns are dotted along the coastline. Sample a cuisine that mainly features fish and seafood. Discover towns like Sanlúcar, famous for its horse races along the beach, Rota, Chipiona, Conil de la Frontera, El Puerto de Santa María and Chiclana de la Frontera.
- Discover over 20 different golf courses.
Costa de la Luz – Golf Holiday Regions
- Cadiz: with 14 golf courses and with its impeccable greens and the enchanting beaches of its coastline;
- Huelva: with 11 golf courses and with unrivalled sites, such as the Doñana National Park;
- Seville: with its international airport, one of the the interior provinces with 5 golf courses;
Costa de la Luz – Golf Hotels & Resorts
- Barcelo MonteCastillo
- Iberostar Novo Santi Petri
- Fairplay Golf Hotel & SPA
- Hipotels Cadiz & Sherry
- Costa Ballena Oceans Golf Club & Hotels
- Elba Costa Ballena Beach & Thalasso Resort
- Islantilla Golf Resort
- Precise El Rompido Golf Resort
- Nuevo Portil Golf Hotel
- Isla Canela Golf Resort
Discover the beauty of the towns on the Costa de la Luz
The Province of Cadiz:
is very diverse and contains numerous places which are well worth a visit, from the countryside around Jerez de la Frontera to the villages in Campo de Gibraltar. You can take a tour of the white villages and stop to relax somewhere along the coast between Tarifa and Sanlúcar de Barrameda.
And all this without forgetting the capital of the region, which holds within its walls the culture and the traditions which set the city –and its people– apart.
Don’t think twice, Cadiz is the perfect destination for your golf holidays.
Landscape around Cadiz:
Its 260 kilometres of Atlantic coastline feature long beaches with fine sand, many of them undeveloped and not excessively exploited for tourism. The whole coast is…
The Province of Helva:
From the westernmost foothills of Sierra Morena to the Atlantic coast, travellers exploring the province of Huelva will enjoy bountiful and delicate natural landscapes beneath bright blue skies.
The mountain climate is warm and mild, and tempers the high summer temperatures and the rigours of winter. The centre –warmer and drier– is cooled in the evening by sea breezes.
The temperate climate on the coast is perfect for enjoying the sun and the sea all year round, in a landscape dotted with inviting white villages, equipped with all modern amenities.