Almeria Golf Holidays
Golf Holidays in Almería offer a golfer good golf courses, like its Arizona style courses and also a sea resort ambiance with other golf courses in short driving distance from each other. The ideal climate for golf, the peaceful environment of the golf resorts make it perfect for a relaxing golf holiday. The great value for money makes the golf resorts in Almeria especially attractive to many golfers.
Why has Almería become a highly valued golf destination?
- Its little beautiful Andalusian villages in the region, like Mojacar,
- The great value for meny offered by its golf resorts,
- Its local Fiestas, like the Almeria Tapas Festival in March,
Almeria’s Golf Holiday Options
- The Valle del Este Golf Resort, in Vera
- The Desert Springs Golf Resort in Almanzora
- The Almerimar Golf Hotel at the outskirt of Almeria city
- La Envía SPA & Golf Hotel at the outskirt of Almeria city
Situated in a bay, Almeria is a luminous city, whose origins go back a long way into the past. From its impressive castle, uneven in appearance, you have an extraordinary panoramic view of the city and the port. At the feet of the castle is the most typical district: La Chanca with its colourful and picturesque houses.
Almeria is a city that faces the sea, and for this reason the port forms an important part of the city and its daily life. Within the port, the mineral landing pier, known as “El Cable” is especially interesting.
Almeria also has good beaches for enjoying the sun while on your golf holiday, best for this occation would be the 5-star Almerimar Golf Hotel.
Part of its area is included in the Natural Beauty Spot Sierra de Alhamilla Natural Beauty Spot, a place of great ecological and scenic interest due to its abundant vegetation (consisting of a well-preserved holm oak wood and replanted pine woods) and for its ornithological importance.