Andalucia Golf Holidays
Andalucia Golf Holidays
Andalucia Golf Holidays means sun and golfing twelve months a year is a reality. With close to 120 golf courses, you can enjoy your favourite sport in world-class courses designed by legendary players and the world’s most prestigious designers.
Andalusia is Europe’s leading golf tourist destination due to the quality of its courses located in privileged areas, with beautiful landscapes and near idyllic beaches. Beginners, amateurs and professionals alike can enjoy these courses.
Andalucia’s Golf Holiday Regions
- The Costa del Sol, with more than half of Andalusia’s golf courses, the famous Valderrama golf course and many more that join the list of fame, a wide range of top golf resorts and its vibrant cities like Marbella and Malaga;
- Cadiz, with its impeccable greens and the enchanting beaches of its coastline;
- The Costa Tropical, where you can combine beach, golf and snow;
- Almeria, with some ten courses, including two Arizona desert-style courses;
- Huelva, with unrivalled sites, such as the Doñana National Park, with 11 golf courses;
- Seville one of the the interior provinces, has 5 golf courses,
- Cordoba has two golf courses,
Golf Events in Andalucia
Throughout the entire year Andalusia’s golf courses hold important tournaments in the amateur category. In the professional category Andalusia annually hosts several mayor tournaments of the European Golf Circuit. These events bring together the best golfers in the world.
Malaga – The Beautiful
Malaga stands between the mountains, the river Guadalhorce and the coastal strip which leads to the Axarquia region.
Throughout Malaga’s history, its privileged geographical situation has attracted travellers, merchants, settlers and warriors who have left their mark on what is now a cosmopolitan, universal and vibrant city.
Sevilla – The Captial
Seville, capital of Andalusia can be decribed in many ways:
- Roman, Arabic, Renaissance, Baroque, Latin American, Marian, flamenco, bull-fighting, modern, festive, bright, perfumed, sea-faring, traditional, hospitable, gracious, cosmopolitan, religious…
This city, which not only typifies all that is “Spanish” and “Andalusian”, but also contains such innumerous artistic, cultural, leisure, social and tourist attractions, that is has also become one of the most universal, best-known and most-visited cities in the world. It is the birthplace and inspiration of writers, painters and artists in general. Its urban centre boasts many varied and unusual monuments and places of beauty at the same time.