BOOK additional services, any EXTRAS, include car rental or transfers, equipment rental or shipping such as golf clubs etc. as well as travel or other insurances to your booking. Find info’s about payments via foreign currency (not EURO). Our partner companies and providers are ensuring the success of your golf trip.
Extra Services - All in One
Additional SERVICES THAT MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER
Travel Insurance is a must – This is why
Nº 1 reason: protect yourself from airline insolvency
- It’s important to know that the Foreign & Commonwealth Office cannot pay medical bills if you are hospitalised abroad nor can they fly you home.
- While it is important to have an European Health Insurance Card when travelling in Europe, the EHIC only provides access to state medical care and does not include repatriation to the UK if you are seriously ill.
- ABTA is encouraging people who have travel insurance with their bank to check that it covers their requirements as there may be restrictions around age, health, destination and activities.
- Travel insurance not only covers cancelations, lost luggage or accidents abroad but also covers other unforseen incedences like not been able to travel due to illness of a close relative.
To arrange your travel insurrance click on the CONTACT button below and send us your booking details. We will be in touch shortly.
Never leave without adequate travel insurance!
Don’t have one – ASK US us to arrange your travel insurrance.
It avoids unpressent situations in unforseen circustances and covers loss of luggage, cancelations, accidents and other incidences. Make sure your travel safe!
Advantages: (1) Join up to the age of 79 (2) Top doctors and customer service in your language (3) Guarantee of no policy cancellation due to age or high usage (4) No premium increase due to age…and many more (5) Immediate access to private clinics and doctors (6) Easy transfer options from your current insurance
Travel Light – Ever thought about shipping your golf clubs?
For clients coming from the UK/or any EU country travelling to any golf destination in the European Union, the golf club transportation is a simple task offering you great advantages:
- Smaller cars when using a car hire;
- Travelling LIGHT – No need to carry your golf bag during your journey;
- No waiting time or supplement payments for luggage at the airport;
- All the arrangements for the transportation of luggage/ golf bags are door to door;
- You have time to arrive at the airport relaxed, no bags mean a smoother journey,
- No need for a large hire car to accommodate the luggage, especially for small groups,
- International tracking system that is follow-up daily;
- Golf clubs need to be in a Golf Travel Bag, packed securely as any experienced golfer will know.
- Once given the travel specifics, Mailboxes Etc. will organise the pick up from your office, a Mailboxes Etc. office or your home, (estimate one week from departure).
- You will receive two labels for the Golf Club Bag which are plastic card, one has the golf resort address, the other the courier label for the return.
- France/Germany to Spain 125€ return
- UK & Ireland to Spain 150€ return
- Insurrance is available per 1.000,00€ at 25€ each way using our MBE SafeValue Insurance as an optional extra.
The prices are based on a large golf travel bag dimensions 140cm x 40cm x 35cm maximum weight 30kg – for example (as there are many routes to consider). Of course, there is also the possebility that we can offer the full “Golf Concierge Service” where we can transport all the luggage (suitcases & golf clubs)
Payment via Bank Transfer with Foreign Currency (not EURO)
GOLF HOT SPOTS MAKES IT EASIER TO PAY IN A FOREIGN CURRENCY For all payments in other currencies than EURO.
By teaming up with Infinity International, Golf Hot Spots are pleased to inform you that paying for your golf holiday in a foreign currency is now easier than ever.On your invoice, you will find the Infinity bank account details to pay in UK pounds and for any other foreign currency, Michaela will provide you with the relevant bank details. You will also be sent an email by Infinity international confirming the Golf Hot Spots invoice amount that you need to pay in your local currency.Infinity International and Golf Hot Spots, the leading provider of golf holidays on the Costa Blanca, work together to make sure that you do not end up paying excess fees for international transfers that banks seem to hide until the transfer is completed.By using a specialist currency exchange company like Infinity International, who have offices on the Costa Blanca, you can save money by using their totally transparent services.
Infinity International is fully regulated so your money is safe.For expert currency advice, please contact Infinity International Ltd. by phone on +34 966 260 777, or +44 (0)203 355 5377 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit one of the local offices in Javea or Calpe.
Your unforgettable experience through the magic of a personalised GOLF HOLIDAY!
YOUR GOLF HOLIDAY SPECIALIST at the Costa Blanca – BRINGING YOU CLOSER TO THE HOTTEST GOLF DESTINATIONS IN SOUTHERN EUROPE.