The 8th edition of the Drives du Médoc will take place from the 7th to the 9th of July 2017, at the exclusive Golf du Medoc Resort
Take part in a most prestigious amateur golf tournament that combines the passion of golf and the magic of French Bordeaux great wines…
Program & Package:
- Accommodation for two nights (Friday to Sunday) at the Golf du Médoc Hotel & Spa****, based on a double room occupancy
- Unlimited access to the Spa.
- 3 Rounds of golf (one practice round + two tournament rounds on both ‘Les Chateaux’ and ‘Les Vignes’ courses).
- On course halfway wine tasting.
- Access to the driving range.
- Welcome evening at the club house with tapas cocktail and wine tasting with Médoc Winemakers.
- Prize giving cocktail and “vineyard dinner” (wines and return bus transfer included) on Saturday night.
- Tee gifts (Medoc wines, golf balls, tees, etc.……..) and two Glenmuir official polo shirts per player.
- Gala evening at the chateau Lagrange Grand Cru Classé in 1855, visit of the estate and gala dinner. Intermediate awards.
- Tournament management by Promogolf, French amateur tournament organization leading promoter.
Friday, 7th of Jyly 2017 at Golf du Médoc Resort
From 1.00 pm : Welcome and Tee gifts presentation. Arrival and tournament check-in of all participants
Practice round on the ‘Chateaux’ or ‘Vignes’ course
7.00 pm : Welcoming Evening at the Club House with tapas cocktail and wine tasting with Médoc winemakers.
Display of the starting times for the 1st round of Drives du Médoc.
Saturday, 8th of Jyly 2017
From 8.30 am : practice area dedicated to competitors.
From 9.30 am : 1st Round : “Vignes” Course – Four balls stableford
Break at mid-course.
Drive and accuracy contest on the course.
6.30 pm : Meeting point on the Golf du Médoc carpark and transfer by coach to Chateau Lagrange, St Julien, Grand Cru Classé.
Visit of the domain.
Aperitif followed by dinner in the estate.
Prize presentation of the 1st round of Drives du Médoc.
Prize giving for the Drive and accuracy contest.
Display of the starting times for the 2nd round of Drives du Médoc.
Transfer back by coach to Golf du Medoc Resort.
Sunday, 9th of July 2017
From 8.00 am : practice area dedicated to competitors.
9.00 am : meeting of the competitors at the Putting Green of “Châteaux” course to get the scorecards and breifing.
9.30 am, shotgun : 2nd Round – “Châteaux” Course – Scramble stableford
1.45 pm : Lunch on the Club House terrace.
Drive du Médoc prize presentation.
Prizes for best scores.
Price : 795 € per golf player in a double room
What better way to play 2016’s awarded France’s Best Golf Course : The Golf du Médoc Resort. Golf & wine, best match ever!